10.29.2014

Near Term Human Extinction

Short of an immediate and complete sessation of ALL industrial processes planetwide
(which unfortunately is not going to happen)...

In dealing with this, I have been collaging.  It's a hard thing to come to terms with, and a hard reality to live.

The collaging has helped; what do you do?  I have worked through much thought and emotion and cathartically come to a better place in the production of each of these, a month or so apart.  I offer collaging workshops, here in northern Virginia.

'Dichotomous Balance'



"You were born in a human form, and you find joy in it. Yet there are ten thousand other forms endlessly transforming that are equally good, and the joy in these is untold." - Chuang Tsu



'Stardust in the Eye of the Beholder'

Overall, I think the point is to find joy and to do what we can to help the Earth, as She will be here long after we are gone.  I have a Facebook group to this end.

No comments:

Post a Comment